Gainsight for AT&T Office@Hand
Bring the power of the personal phone call back into your Customer Success Strategy.
Be the first to write a customer review
Gainsight app integration for AT&T Office@Hand
The integration presents phone numbers within your favorite Gainsight screens and powers click-to-dial functionality with RingCentral's cloud phone system. Once integrated, your Customer Success Managers can incorporate the personal touch of a one-on-one phone call into their daily workflow - all without losing time or efficiency.
Gainsight for RingCentral helps businesses leverage the power of customer data to manage at-risk customers and grow the lifetime value of healthy ones. Gainsight allows businesses to:
- Extend Customer Lifecycles - Different customer segments call for different customer success strategies. Engage with customers as often as necessary to drive success, without compromising on scalability. Do more with fewer resources.
- Proactively Manage Customer Risk - Your customers are sending you valuable signals about their health by the way they engage with your product and service. Gainsight’s platform evaluates your sales data, usage logs, support tickets, survey responses, financial systems and sponsor movements to monitor customer health, trigger alerts on risks and recommend best practice playbooks to attend to those risks.
- Demonstrate Value - Gainsight helps you capture and deliver on your customers’ goals, while giving you the tools to communicate the value your customer is receiving – both through one-on-one conversations and personalized, automated emails.
Original release date: 2016-01-25
- Upgraded to Gainsight Version 4.34 or later
- Must have the RingCentral Salesforce Integration
- General Gainsight System Requirements