EcoLink - AMS360 Integration
Boost agent productivity and improve client communications.
EcoLink app integration for AT&T Office@Hand
EcoLink™ Integration for RingCentral and AMS360
EcoLink is a custom Integrated Cloud Communication application that seamlessly integrates "AT&T Office@Hand" VoIP Business Phone System with Vertafore's AMS360 and other leading agency management systems. It was conceived and developed by our experienced engineers to help independent insurance agencies streamline daily communication workloads, improve agent productivity, and enhance the customer experience.
EcoLink Integration Benefits
EcoLink empowers agencies to make the most of their technology infrastructure by providing them with scalable capabilities to meet today's communication demands. Intuitive features range from securely comparing data from multiple sources and identifying crucial caller information, to agent scoring and call disposition, to automatically organizing all messages into historical omnichannel conversations and ensuring record retention and compliance for the life of the account.
• Single Sign On (SSO)
• Responsive Agent Portal
• Client Information Match & Sync
• Auto-updated call activity.
• Extension Availability & Call Transfer
• Export Conversations to Activity
• Call Disposition & Notes
• Embedded Click-to-Dial
• Agent Performance Scoring
• Reporting & KPIs
• EcoLink Standard: a pop-up system that displays verified caller information for incoming and outgoing calls.
• EcoLink Premium: a user interface and agent portal with detailed call/SMS monitoring and handling capabilities.
All product names, logos, brands, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
EcoLink™ is a registered trademark of Inteveo, LLC.
AMS360 is a registered trademark of Vertafore, Inc.
• AT&T Office@Hand Premium or Enterprise phone service.
• Vertafore AMS360 with Web Service API.
• EcoLink Standard or Premium edition.
• Administrative user privileges for all accounts.
• Microsoft Windows® 10 is recommended.
• Latest Chrome™ or Microsoft Edge browser.
The EcoLink team will assist your agency with the installation and configuration of the application and provide training and support for all authorized users registered on the account.
Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (UTC-06:00)