Digno for AT&T Office@Hand
Digno is an employee performance and reward system that collects information from integrated applications.
Be the first to write a customer review
Better manage employee performance
Digno is an employee performance and reward system that collects information from integrated applications for the benefit of the company to better manage their employee's performance in the company.
Thus it has three interfaces:
- Company Admin Interface
- Manager Interface
- Employee Interface
In Digno, we have multiple apps integrated that will allow companies to calculate their employee's scores based on different activities performed on these apps. AT&T Office@Hand gives us call records for employees. By using them we evaluate employees' performance within the system and generate their scores according to it.
Get digno + AT&T Office@Hand:
- Log in to the system as a company admin
- Go to Settings Module
- Open Apps Integration Screen
- Click on the + icon coming with the AT&T Office@Hand app logo
- Complete AT&T Office@Hand Authorization
- For Employees whose emails exist in digno & AT&T Office@Hand, call records will get fetched