Office@Hand App for Citrix
Optimize telephony delivery in Citrix.
Be the first to write a customer review
Office@Hand App Integration with Citrix
In a typical VDI environment, Office@Hand acts as any other application running in a virtual host environment. However, telephony media streams must make several extra network hops to reach the Office@Hand service. If the network infrastructure is inadequate or unstable users may experience degradation in audio quality due to these extra hops.
With the Office@Hand App for Citrix, we work to establish a direct media channel from your remote device where Citrix is installed to the Office@Hand data center. This allows us to minimize the number of network hops and optimize the delivery of audio between callers.
- Use one business phone number for calling, SMS, and fax
- Staying connected has never been easier with Apps that Learn™
- Route incoming calls efficiently with a multi-level auto attendant
- Access advanced call options like Call Park, Call Flip, and more
- Must have the Citrix Workspace Installed
- Must have the Office@Hand app (web or desktop)
- Available for Windows and Mac OS