Call2Teams is a Cloud Service that connects the MS Teams Dial-Pad on any device to your AT&T Office@Hand extension and number
The native Teams client dial-pad calling experience across all devices including mobile.
Connect multiple Teams client devices to a single AT&T Office@Hand Account
Enable users to enjoy the full Microsoft Teams phone and calling experience whilst keeping all your AT&T Office@Hand numbers, extensions and call flows. Call2Teams for AT&T Office@Hand is a Cloud Service that connects your existing AT&T Office@Hand to users in Microsoft Teams, just like adding a second phone. There’s no hardware or software to install and the service can be set up in minutes. Bring all users under one collaboration platform by using Microsoft Teams for Collaboration, messaging and voice; the user’s Teams experience is seamless, and your AT&T Office@Hand users can use all PC, Mac, Mobile and certified Teams devices to make calls; it’s the pure Microsoft Teams calling experience.
• Not a 'bot' or Plugin: Users have the native unfettered Teams calling experience.
• Teams users get to make and receive calls just like on their existing AT&T Office@Hand
• No Software or hardware to install.
• No special configuration of your AT&T Office@Hand system.
• Simply add Teams users like a new phone; keep all your desk phones as they are.
• Enterprise-grade, high-availability infrastructure that runs on Microsoft Azure.
• Retain all your custom configuration, add-on integrations, call-center and compliance features as they are today.
• No minimum user quantity - from 1 to 5,000 users
• Pay as you go monthly subscription model
• No up-front cost
• Use the Teams softphone on your mobile
The Office 365 tenant should be configured by a competent IT administrator with Global Admin privileges., PowerShell experience is not required.
An unassigned Office 365 user licence should be made available for the duration of the 15-minute set-up period
Microsoft Teams users will need an Office 365 account with one of the following licences: Microsoft 365 Business Voice (without calling plan) add-on, Phone System add-on, Common Area Phone, E5 license