Office@Hand for Bullhorn
Enhance your Bullhorn experience with embedded cloud communications capabilities to create a more collaborative CRM experience.
AT&T Office@Hand Bullhorn app integration
Office@Hand for Bullhorn provides a seamless integration with your Office@Hand solution and your Bullhorn organization. Improve the process of managing customer account information before, during, and after a finished call without having to switch between multiple applications. With all of your business communications in one place, you and your employees can be more productive and work more efficiently.
RingCentral Unified App: Now you can call using our RingCentral unified app. No need to download the RingCentral Phone App!
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Bullhorn or any Chrome browser tab by clicking on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop: Inbound and outbound calls trigger screen pops with a 360° view of the opposite party so you’re better equipped to have insightful conversations. View the information and activity related to the call and take notes and set next steps within Office@Hand.
- Log calls:
- Quickly search for an existing Bullhorn record or create a new record while on an active call. Once the record is found or created, click to call out or view the record’s information, complete activity history, and available actions all within Office@Hand.
- Create a new contact, lead, or candidate within Office@Hand.
- Assign your call as a new customer, prospect, lead, contact, opportunity, case, or quote.
- Capture every interaction within Bullhorn with automatic call logging so you never miss an interaction.
- Real time analytics: Gain insights on every call. With comprehensive reports and dashboards, get a deeper view into your team’s performance.
Original release date: 2021-03-03
- Office@Hand for Salesforce is available for Office@Hand Premium & Enterprise customers.
- Must be a Windows, Linux, or Mac-based computer
- Needs the Google Chrome browser or Tenfold desktop application for Windows or Mac
- Needs access granted to Office@Hand for Bullhorn servers from whitelist
- Needs administrative access to the organization’s Bullhorn instance
- Supported by RingCentral, powered by Tenfold
- Latest Update: 03/05/2020