RingCentral for Microsoft Teams
Embed reliable and powerful calling into Microsoft Teams to transform it into a communications powerhouse
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
RingCentral embedded dialer integration for Microsoft Teams
RingCentral for Microsoft Teams turbocharges your Teams deployment with a market-leading cloud business phone. Highly reliable telephony, advanced calling features, and market-leading analytics transform Teams into a powerful communications hub. With RingCentral for Microsoft Teams embedded app, you'll get:
- One number for all your communication needs: Get phone, fax, SMS with a single number, all available in Microsoft Teams
- Integrated into Teams and all your devices: Extend telephony into Microsoft Teams, desk phones, and mobile devices from one trusted partner
- Robust call controls for power users: Get the advanced call capabilities to satisfy the needs of sales people, support staff, and other phone power users
- Heads-up display: Get a smart sidecar panel for quick access to key contacts and advanced call features
- Business SMS without using your personal line: Text customers and colleagues from the Teams app to keep work and personal lines separate
- Electronic fax: Embed an easy-to-use online fax service into Teams – no fax machine required
- Bi-directional presence sync for accurate user availability: Presence status is automatically detected and synced between Microsoft Teams and RingCentral, including hard phones, helping users avoid needless interruptions.
- Unified contact searching from RingCentral and Microsoft directories: Contacts from both Microsoft and RingCentral directories are now searchable in RingCentral for Microsoft Teams 2.0. This ensures callers can always find the right contact without app switching.
- Over 19 quarters of secure, compliant 99.999% uptime: RingCentral’s market-leading 99.999% uptime (less than 6 mins of annual downtime) ensures business doesn’t stop.
Hear from our customers
“We’ve implemented the new RingCentral for Teams, and the updated integration is a perfect match for what we need to streamline both our internal and external collaboration. The admin experience is much simpler, and it delivers the phone, SMS, and fax capabilities we needed to complete our Teams deployment. RingCentral for Microsoft Teams has proven to be an invaluable addition to our communication toolbox, and we're excited to see the continued benefits it brings to our organization.”
Brent Hollingsworth, Director of Unified Communications, 4Life
"I'm impressed. We just updated the Teams Beta and the HUD is there and I can see all voicemails for all call queues. Good to see my suggestions were implemented and very quickly. Kudos."
Mike Smith, Network Analyst, The Davey Tree Expert Company
Note: This app stores your data in the US. The data may include authentication tokens, user accounts, call history, and other information. Please contact support if you have any concerns.
Using Microsoft Teams on the web? Check out the Chrome extension.
- Supports Microsoft Teams desktop, web, and mobile apps.
- Available for all RingCentral MVP™ subscriptions, with a more limited feature set available to RingCentral Video Pro users
- Requires the RingCentral app to make calls.
- An active Microsoft Office 365 account is required.
- Windows 7 and above or Mac OS X 10.10 (or later) is required.