RingCentral Video Pro for Microsoft Outlook
Meet effortlessly over video in Microsoft Outlook.
RingCentral Video Pro Microsoft Outlook App Integration
RingCentral Video Pro for Microsoft Outlook brings enterprise-grade meeting features directly into Outlook. Drive productivity and reduce the need to flip through multiple applications with key team messaging features directly at your fingertips.
- Schedule a meeting from within the embedded app
- Schedule and launch a meeting from the Outlook calendar and invite participants seamlessly
Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook
Manage and track your meetings from your email app. With this integration, you can access key RingCentral Video Pro features in one place.
Boost employee efficiency
Improve workforce productivity by minimizing the number of applications you use to get everyday tasks done.
Easy to use and manage
Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware. No software or hardware to install, maintain or upgrade.
RingCentral Video Pro for Outlook is available for RingCentral Video Pro and RingCentral Video Pro+ customers
- Operation System: Window 7 32 & 64 bit, Window 8 32 & 64 bit, Window 10 32 & 64 bit
- Outlook Version: Outlook 2013 32 & 64 bit, Outlook 2016 32 & 64 bit
- Microsoft Outlook version: 2.1.3 or greater
- CPU: Dual-Core 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard disk: 1 GB
Make sure that you have administrator privileges on your computer in order to install RingCentral for Outlook.
- Download the version of RingCentral Video for Microsoft Outlook that is best for you using the download button above.
- Download 64-bit for Outlook version 64-bit or 86-bit.
- Download 32-bit for Outlook version 32 bit.
- Close Microsoft Outlook.
- Run the installation .MSI you downloaded previously. Follow all the prompts.
- Open Microsoft Outlook, then click the RingCentral for Outlook icon. The app appears on the right side when it is properly installed.