Helpwise for RingCentral
Manage SMS texts for your cloud phone number using Helpwise which allows teams to collaborate on customer conversations.
Helpwise app integration for RingCentral
Helpwise allows you to create a shared SMS inbox using the RingCentral number where your team members can collaborate and give support to your customers directly from Helpwise. You can make use of Helpwise’s powerful features (rules, auto-reply, one-click integration preview, tagging) with the RingCentral number.
Features of Helpwise SMS inbox:
- You can also schedule an SMS at a specific time.
- Realtime send and receive SMS.
- You can check the SMS status in real-time.
- Assign SMS threads & conversations to your team members.
- Find out who is currently replying to your customer in real-time.
- This is a two-way sync integration which means you can send an SMS directly from the RingCentral number but in this case, Helpwise will take the account owner as a sender of SMS.
How to create RingCentral SMS shared inbox in Helpwise: https://helpwise.io/help/shared-inbox-ringcentral/
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Webhook Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to webhook notifications|