HappyFox for RingCentral
Bridge communication gaps with your customers by integrating your cloud communications directly into your HappyFox account.
HappyFox App Integration for RingCentral
HappyFox for RingCentral helps you bridge communication gaps and gets you closer to your customers. This unobtrusive and extremely user-friendly app allows your agents to do both inbound and outbound calls right from within HappyFox helpdesk. By avoiding the need to switch between multiple applications, this integration greatly improves your agent productivity.
- Automatically retrieve contextual customer information including the name of the customer, list of pending HappyFox tickets during an incoming call.
- To make an outgoing call, just click on the phone number shown in a customer record or use the handy popover dialer.
- Attach voice recordings to an existing ticket or raise a new ticket for every customer interaction.
- Listen to the attached voice recordings directly from the HappyFox ticket.
- Keep track of missed calls and voice messages sent during off-hours through tickets created automatically with the relevant voice-recordings.
- HappyFox for RingCentral is available for RingCentral Standard, Premium, and Ultimate customers.
- Supported HappyFox plans - Fantastic, Enterprise & Enterprise Plus
- Requires Windows XP or above, or Mac OS X Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers: Chrome 30 and above, Firefox 25 and above.
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Read Call Recording||Download call recording content and media|
|Webhook Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to webhook notifications|