Unified CRM extension for BT Cloud Work
Integrate with Clio, Pipedrive, Redtail, and Insightly in one extension
Be the first to write a customer review
Unified CRM extension for BT Cloud Work app integration
RingCentral Labs' Unified CRM extension is a single extension for Google Chrome that integrates BT's unified communications capabilities into a variety of CRM cloud services -- bringing the power of a full communication suite, including a phone, text messaging, fax, and more, directly into the tool salespeople live in every day.
Don't see your CRM listed? Please suggest it to us!
- A communication suite embedded in your CRM. Embed all of BT Cloud Work's functionality directly into your browser and CRM allowing you to place and receive calls, send SMS, and check your voicemail -- all while managing your customers, opportunities, and accounts.
- Keep systems in sync with one another. Keep your communication tool in sync with your CRM, including call history and call disposition.
- Always on. The Unified CRM extension allows you to place and receive phone calls even when you are not actively using your CRM, or have closed your CRM's tab in your browser.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within your CRM using a hover-to-show tooltip to reveal a click-to-call button on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with a 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Call/SMS/Voicemail log sync: Synchronize BT Cloud Work call history to your CRM's contacts, opportunities, and deals automatically (or manually) so agents efficiently log call details.
- Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome.
- Active call control: Control active calls on other devices.
Installing and connecting the extension to your CRM
Once the extension is installed in your browser, authorize the extension to access to your Redtail account. To authorize the extension and complete the setup process follow these steps:
- Login to your CRM
- From within your CRM, find and click the blue "RingCentral Labs" icon that should appear in the lower right-hand side of your browser window/tab. This "R" icon should appear on every page of your CRM.
- In the horizontal menu, click the "more" menu, and select "Preferences."
- From the preferences pane, look for a link to Authorize your CRM.
- Click the link and follow all on-screen instructions.
If you have a feature request, a question, or other inquiry, click the feedback icon in the upper right corner of the extension's dialer window. The RingCentral Labs team reviews all incoming requests and reaches out when necessary to assist.
Please be aware, the RingCentral Unified CRM extension is a Labs product and is not officially supported by RingCentral. That means that knowledge of this product is limited internally, and we recommend those who need help reach out to us via the feedback link discussed above.
About RingCentral Labs
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers, and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.