Long-term Archiving + Third-party Archive Integrations/Connector
- Comprehensive Capture for BT Cloud Work Office: Messaging, SMS, Faxes, Voice and Audio Conferencing, BT Cloud Work Video and BT Cloud Work Meetings
- Secure, WORM compliant archive: Theta Lake is a SOC 2 Type 2-certified, 17a-4 compliant archive. Apply rule-based retention policies on all BT Cloud Work communications.
- Email Archive Integration/Connector: Send content to your existing archive of record, including integrations into ZL Technologies, Veritas Enterprise Vault, Global Relay, Smarsh, Proofpoint, Mimecast, Microsoft O365 Archive, and more.
- Industry Analyst & Customer Validation: Gartner Peer Insights Reviews; Forrester Now Tech: Information Archiving Q1 2021; Best Compliance & RegTech Awards
- Cloud Storage Integration/Connector: Copy of communications can be stored in customer’s Azure, AWS, or preferred cloud storage location
- Rich eDiscovery/Search capabilities: Theta Lake offers robust eDiscovery capabilities across hundreds of search filters and metadata, as well as free-form text search on voice (audio transcript), text on screen (powerpoint/webcams), chat (documents/messages), SMS, faxes
- Native Format Capture and Storage: BT Cloud Work communications are stored in native format of audio, video, and chat. Messages, files, documents, images, GIFs, reactions are captured and stored in native format across the conversation history. Easily go back days, weeks, and months across messaging and SMS conversations to understand full context.
- Legal Hold Case Management: Apply legal-holds to content to extend retention periods and give select access to legal team and external auditors
- Easily Export Raw Data: Export original content to cloud storage environment, with ability to export voice transcripts and recording analysis
Secure Platform Trusted by Customers with a Global Footprint
- SOC 2, Type 2 certified data centers: Demonstrate Theta Lake’s commitment to security and privacy of captured content
- ISO 27001 & HIPAA: Theta Lake’s controls are mapped and aligned to the ISO 27001 and HIPAA security frameworks
- STAR3 Architecture: Secure in Transit, Architecture, Rest, Redaction, and Removal
- Global Footprint: Data centers in US, Canada, UK, EU, and Australia to address data residency concerns
Automated Supervision and Data Leakage Detection
- AI-based risk detection and prioritization: Detect risks within what was said, shown on screen, shared, or written across all BT Cloud Work content. Over 70 built-in policies to surface regulatory, corporate compliance, and conduct risks, with the option to create custom detections.
- Data Leakage Detection: Detects the sharing of confidential or sensitive data, personal information, and more within chat or presented in video conferences. Apply redaction to recordings with PII or PCI.
- Improve compliance, reduce risk: Identify misconduct and ensure employees are meeting quality standards as well as prevent leakage of sensitive information.
- Customizable workflows and reports: Using AI to power insights and automation, Theta Lake offers customizable workflows to efficiently scale the compliance review and supervision process for any sized organization.
We’re in this together.
Keep your organization connected during the Coronavirus outbreak with BT Cloud Work for FREE. If you're an educator (K-12 or community college), health-care provider, non-profit, public sector, or news and media organization, tell us a little about yourself and we'll get you up and running right away.
Learn more here.
Original release date: 2019-05-31
Must have an active Theta Lake account