BT Cloud Work for Salesforce
Empower your Salesforce system with cloud communications capabilities and create a more collaborative CRM experience.
BT Cloud Work app integration for Salesforce
Let BT Cloud Work for Salesforce enhance your CRM and Service Management experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions. The integration works in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. BT Cloud Work for Salesforce lets you make and receive calls directly from your Salesforce account. You can now schedule BT Cloud Work Video meetings, in addition to quickly assigning call dispositions, logging calls, taking notes and more, without jumping back and forth between applications.
Available for Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning. Applicable for both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Directory Support: Now you can search and select personal contacts in your company directory.
- Custom Objects: Objects matched in the "Related To" field of a call log are no longer limited to Account, Opportunity, or Case. Admins now have the flexibility to create custom objects that are key to their organization's business processes, auditing and/or reporting.
- In-App Calling: Now using WebRTC technology, leverage BT Cloud Work calling capabilities like call controls, inbound, and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Salesforce.
- BT Cloud Work Video: Now working seamlessly with BT Cloud Work Video. View your video meetings in your Salesforce calendar. Configure your meeting settings within Salesforce.
- BT Cloud Work Unified App: Users can now make and receive calls from the BT Cloud Work unified app. No need to download the phone app.
- High Velocity Sales (HVS): By powering the telephony side of a sales cadence we allow sales reps to click-to-call right from their work queue and log them with a HVS disposition to move your sales cadence forward. Only available for Salesforce Lightning.
- Performance reporting: View a complete dashboard of your team’s performance. Now you can edit and customize the BT Cloud Work Analytics data as a native Salesforce report through our Cloud Phone Report.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Salesforce by clicking on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Call logs: With advanced features such as offline call logging and multi-call log option, agents can address the most important tasks first.
- Schedule meetings: Seamlessly schedule video meetings from within Salesforce.
- Integrates with the Salesforce app: Reach out to customers on the fly by calling or texting right from Account, Contact, or Lead tabs.
- Installation Made Easy: Now introducing an install wizard that will take the admin through a series of simple steps to configure the integration in 7 simple steps.
- Access from anywhere: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using any popular browser.
- Work the way you want: Work in Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning UI.
Seamless integration with Salesforce
Integrating your RingCentral solution with everyday applications, such as Salesforce, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
Streamlined business communications
RingCentral for Salesforce reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access key business functionalities to accomplish their daily tasks.
Exceptional customer experiences
Access to key customer information and call history allows agents to deliver a timely and personalized customer experience.
The BT Cloud Work for Salesforce integration can be installed from the Salesforce AppExchange into your Salesforce sandbox or production environments. Select from one of the following installation options below to get started. Bear in mind, that installing apps from the AppExchange requires you to have administrative privileges in Salesforce.
- BT Cloud Work for Salesforce is available for BT Cloud Work MVP® Premium and Ultimate customers.
- You must have a Salesforce Professional (PE) or above (EE and UE).
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include: Chrome™30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 - Safari is supported for Classic view only (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).
- BT Cloud Work for Salesforce is compatible with BT Cloud Work Video and BT Cloud Work Meetings
- BT Cloud Work for Salesforce is NOT compatible with community licenses.
- High Velocity Sales feature compatibility: ONLY available for Lightning.
Latest Update: 03/04/2022 (Current Version: 6.18 - Release Notes)
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|Interoperability||Facilitate inter-app authorization and perform other interoperability functions|
|WebSocket||Make API calls via the WebSocket transport|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Contacts||View, create, update and delete personal address book contacts|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Telephony Sessions||Control advanced telephony session features|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Notifications||Send notifications to the current user|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|