BT Cloud Work for Pipedrive
Enhance Pipedrive with embedded communications capabilities and create a more collaborative experience.
BT Cloud Phone for Pipedrive
Let BT Cloud Work for Pipedrive enhance your CRM experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions.
This integration is a Google Chrome extension.
This integration is a community project using the BT Cloud Work Embeddable widget, not an officially supported product, however, community support is available.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Pipedrive using a hover-to-show tooltip to show click-to-call button on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Contacts sync: Sync Pipedrive contacts to RingCentral widget for easy direct dialing.
- Contacts activities access: view contact activities from within the widget.
- Call/SMS/Voicemail log sync: Sync RingCentral call log to Pipedrive contacts and deals automatically or manually so agents efficiently log call details.
- Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome.
- Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
- BT Cloud Work Video: Click to open BT Cloud Work Video & syncBT Cloud Work Video recordings to Pipedrive
1. Go to https://github.com/ringcentral/pipedrive-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-spa/releases to download and extract the following zip file pipedrive-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-x.x.x.zip .
2. Go to Chrome extensions page available under the "More Tools" > "Extensions" menu.
3. Open developer mode using the toggle in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Load dist as unpacked package by clicking the "Load Upacked" button and selecting the correct folder.
4. Go to https://pipedrive.com to verify.
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.
Original release date: 2020-05-10
Google Chrome browser latest version.
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Glip||Deprecated: TeamMessaging permission should be used instead|
|Interoperability||Facilitate inter-app authorization and perform other interoperability functions|
|Read Contacts||View personal address book contacts|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Telephony Sessions||Control advanced telephony session features|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Team Messaging||Post messages, as well as view, edit and delete Team Messaging related data|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|