BT Cloud Work for Outlook
Seamlessly blend phone and video capabilities into Outlook.
BT Cloud Work app integration for Microsoft Outlook
BT Cloud Phone for Outlook seamlessly blends business communications into your Microsoft Outlook email client, transforming Outlook into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end-users to deploy and IT to manage.
Microsoft Outlook is now your complete cloud-based business communications hub
- Improve your productivity by minimizing the number of applications you use to get everyday tasks done: calling, texting, and setting up meetings.
- Reduce the complexity of managing your contacts list. With BT Cloud Phone and Outlook integrated, you can manage all your contacts on one searchable screen.
- See all your past communications such as calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails within Outlook.
Manage and track all business communications in one place
- View your complete communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails - within Outlook.
- Schedule BT Cloud Phone meetings and audio conferences using Outlook.
- View all BT Cloud Phone and Outlook contacts on one easily searchable screen.
- BT Cloud Phone for Outlook is available for all Cloud Phone customers
- Requires Outlook 2013 or later are supported
- Requires Windows® 7 (or later) operating system, 1 GHz (32-bit) or 2 GHz (64-bit) of processor, 512 MB of memory, 200 MB of hard drive space