BT Cloud Phone for Microsoft 365 seamlessly blends business communications into your cloud work environment, transforming Microsoft 365 into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end-users to deploy and IT to manage.
- Make calls directly from your Outlook Mail or web interface with the integrated dialer or redirect them to your device of choice
- Send and receive internal text messages from the Microsoft 365 interface
- Connect a Microsoft 365 user account and a BT Cloud Phone Office subscription
- Click-to-dial any phone number that appears in the Outlook mail application
- View incoming caller ID while working in Outlook
- View your complete communications history—calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails from Outlook
- Combine BT Cloud Phone and Microsoft 365 Contacts in one easy-to-search screen
- Schedule BT Cloud Phone Meetings or audio conferences from within Outlook calendar application
- Provide integrated enterprise-grade communications with no software or hardware to install, maintain, or upgrade.
- Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware.
- Provision multiple sales agents with a single cloud connector.
- BT Cloud Phone for Microsoft 365 is available to all Cloud Phone customers
- You must have an active Microsoft 365 account
- Windows® XP or later, or Mac OS X® Mountain Lion or later
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 30 and above