BT Cloud Phone for Microsoft 365 for BT Cloud Work
Transform Microsoft 365 into an enterprise-grade communication hub.
Microsoft Office 365 app integration for BT Cloud Work
BT Cloud Phone for Microsoft 365 seamlessly blends business communications into your cloud work environment, transforming Microsoft 365 into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end-users to deploy and IT to manage.
- Make calls directly from your Outlook Mail or web interface with the integrated dialer or redirect them to your device of choice
- Send and receive internal text messages from the Microsoft 365 interface
- Connect a Microsoft 365 user account and a BT Cloud Phone Office subscription
- Click-to-dial any phone number that appears in the Outlook mail application
- View incoming caller ID while working in Outlook
- View your complete communications history—calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails from Outlook
- Combine BT Cloud Phone and Microsoft 365 Contacts in one easy-to-search screen
- Schedule BT Cloud Phone Meetings or audio conferences from within Outlook calendar application
- Provide integrated enterprise-grade communications with no software or hardware to install, maintain, or upgrade.
- Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware.
- Provision multiple sales agents with a single cloud connector.
- BT Cloud Phone for Microsoft 365 is available to all Cloud Phone customers
- You must have an active Microsoft 365 account
- Windows® XP or later, or Mac OS X® Mountain Lion or later
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 30 and above