BT Cloud Work for LTI
Transform your virtual classroom with easy access to your cloud communications within Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by D2L, or Moodle.
BT Cloud Work for Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by D2L, and Moodle
A single platform for video conferencing that connects multiple LMS applications: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by D2L, and Moodle.
BT Cloud Work for LTI makes it easy to schedule and manage video meetings in your favorite learning management system in a native way. Users can transform their LMS application, whether they are instructors or students, into a powerful tool to coordinate their meetings and online classroom.
Note: This app stores your data in the US. The data may include authentication tokens, user accounts, call history, and other information. Please contact support if you have any concerns.
BT Cloud Work for LTI for Instructors are able to:
- Schedule a meeting with a meeting password for added security
- Schedule recurring meetings on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Start a meeting
- Configure meeting settings: use a personal meeting ID, require a meeting password, enable waiting rooms, restrict screen-sharing, only allow authenticated users, and more
- Delete a scheduled meeting
- View upcoming meetings in the My meetings tab
- View previous meetings
BT Cloud Work for LTI for Students are able to:
- View their upcoming meetings
- Join a meeting
- View any previous meetings
Abides with LTI 1.3 Standards
BT Cloud Work for LTI abides by the LTI 1.3 standards. This means that while using the integration, users can feel at ease knowing it follows the latest security practices for authentication (OAuth 2.0) and message exchange between BT Cloud Work video meetings and your LMS, as recommended by IMS Global Consortium.
Hold virtual office hours any time, any place.
Schedule meetings to set consistent office hour sessions. Require a meeting password for private one-on-one meetings.
Elevate your online study sessions
Students can access meetings directly from their LMS to view upcoming and previous class meetings and topics. Assign and manage your student's virtual study groups. Simply enable the join before host function to allow students to collaborate together on BT Cloud Work meetings.
Streamlined lesson management
Use the upcoming and previous meeting tabs to measure what lessons have been covered, and what lessons need attention. Get a 360 view of your virtual classroom’s interactions including the title, duration, and date/time of each meeting scheduled.
- BT Cloud Work for LTI currently supports Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, and Brightspace by D2L
- You must be using the BT Cloud Work app for desktop or web
- Support for all browsers