HubSpot Chrome extension for BT Cloud Work
Enhance HubSpot with an embedded webphone and a more collaborative CRM experience.
RingCentral Labs for HubSpot
Let BT Cloud Work for HubSpot enhance your Hubspot CRM experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions via this Chrome Extension.
- Click-to-Call / SMS / Schedule Meeting: Place calls, texts and schedule meetings from within HubSpot using a hover-to-show tooltip to show click-to-call button on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Contacts sync: Sync HubSpot contacts to BT Cloud Work widget for easy direct dialing.
- Contacts activities access: view contact activities from within the widget.
- Call/SMS log sync: Sync BT Cloud Work call/SMS log and call recording to HubSpot contacts and deals automatically or manually so agents efficiently log call details.
- Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome/Firefox.
- Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
- BT Cloud Work Video: Click to open BT Cloud Work Video, sync BT Cloud Work Video to HubSpot
- Calls dropped while navigating HubSpot website: While on a call, you may notice your call is dropped while navigating the HubSpot website. This is because HubSpot reloads the entire page, including any Chrome Extension, as part of the navigation. Page reloads reset every operation occurring on that page including the BT Cloud Work call.
Workaround: You can redirect calls to the BT Cloud Work App or BT Cloud Work Phone App. Doing so will retain the call in these apps while navigating the HubSpot site. Once the call ends, the Chrome Extension will allow you to choose an outcome and take notes on the call before the call is automatically logged into HubSpot.
- Many log notification messages pop for a single text: When the first text using the new Chrome Extension is logged, multiple log notifications will appear. This is due to the Chrome Extension logging the history of your text messages and will only occur the first time.
Workaround: Just wait for the messages to gradually disappear.
- May prompt you to create a new contact when the contact already exists: Occasionally, you may notice that the Chrome Extension is prompting you for a name and email address to create a new contact with the number, even though you already have a contact with that name and email. Trying to repeat the name and email and submitting the contact will result in a "Contact create failure". The reason is the index either hasn't completed or had an initial issue with syncing the contact record.
Workaround: By looking up the contact and adding a dot (.) or dash (-) to the number, you can trigger an immediate sync and the contact record will become available and match. Then you will be able to add your notes and call result (call outcome) to log the call to the contact.
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.
- Latest version of Google Chrome
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Call Recording||Download call recording content and media|
|Glip||Deprecated: TeamMessaging permission should be used instead|
|Interoperability||Facilitate inter-app authorization and perform other interoperability functions|
|Read Contacts||View personal address book contacts|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Telephony Sessions||Control advanced telephony session features|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Team Messaging||Post messages, as well as view, edit and delete Team Messaging related data|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|