BT Cloud Work for Google Chrome
Streamline workflows to drive productivity with your Google account to create a powerful business communications hub.
BT Cloud Work app integration for Google Chrome
BT Cloud Phone for Google increases your productivity because you can handle everything without ever leaving Google. Make Cloud Phone calls directly from Gmail™. Expand the capacity of Google Hangouts™ to 1,000 participants. Schedule online meetings and audio conferences, and they'll appear on your Google Calendar. You can even fax files from Google Drive™ and Google Docs™.
- Use with Google Chrome browser on any platform (Windows® or Mac®).
- Make calls through the BT Cloud Phone system from your Gmail account.
- Click to dial any phone number displayed in Gmail and eliminate misdials.
- Listen to your voicemails directly within Gmail.
- Combine your Cloud Phone and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen.
- Send or receive internal text messages and see them as conversations.
- Schedule BT Cloud Phone Meetings and conference calls directly within Google Calendar.
- Invite as many as 1,000 audio participants to any Google Hangout.
- View your complete communications history anytime - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails.
- BT Cloud Phone for Google is available to all BT Cloud Phone customers
- You must have an active Google account
- Windows® XP (or later) or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) operating systems are required
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 30 (or later).
- Chrome extension supports Chrome OS