GenAlert turns your phone system into a powerful distress awareness system. GenAlert is our real-time emergency reporting and awareness package that detects when a 911 is initiated and immediately notifies you by alarm, team messaging & IM, SMS text, email and even directly via security staff phones.
- Brings the necessary staff into the call (listen-only) to validate and proactively improve emergency response
- Provides staff with accurate, detailed location information to ensure assistance arrives at the correct location
- Records the call audio for compliance, validation and records keeping purposes
- Gives users multiple different customizable alerting path options
Now you can rest knowing your staff are protected in the event of an emergency!
Implementing a dedicated, on-site emergency notification solution is the most cost effective way to dramatically lower both on-site and EMS response time while adding extra security for your staff. Not only are you alerted of staff in distress, but you can attach additional important information to Alerts such as employee names, phones, health conditions, special medications, etc. When rapidly notified, your staff can attend to an emergency almost immediately, and can be ready to lead help in the right direction when it arrives. This level of response has already become legal requirement in many jurisdictions. More will follow in the coming years.
- True, real-time, on-site alerting for 9-1-1 / other emergencies
- Dramatically improves response times by sending medical alerts to your organisation's first responders
- Location information is retrieved and sent with alerts automatically, Medical Details and Emergency Contact information can also be included with the Alerts
- Automatically records all emergency calls and emails recordings post-call to specified recipients
- Connects security staff phone(s) to listen to the call audio automatically, giving your staff the ultimate situational awareness and greatly improving the quality of emergency response
- Can be used to initiate site-wide (or other) lock downs
- Can centrally monitor and dispatch alerts for multiple sites or business accounts
- Fully customizable alerting options (email, SMS, pop-ups, audible / visual alarms, custom formats, etc.)
- Can be activated on other digits used in non-North American countries, or custom phone numbers
- Includes the ability to alert staff of non 9-1-1 related emergencies
- Historical data is kept for future review / analysis
- Provides affordable additional staff safety & protection for both small and large businesses
- Doesn't interfere with, or insert itself into the actual 911 call path in any way
- Plus much, much more...
Original release date: 2018-06-11
BT Cloud Work