RingCentral App for Citrix
Optimize telephony delivery in Citrix.
Be the first to write a customer review
RingCentral App for Citrix integration
In a typical VDI environment, RingCentral acts as any other application running in a virtual host environment. However, telephony media streams must make several extra network hops to reach the RingCentral service. If the network infrastructure is inadequate or unstable users may experience degradation in audio quality due to these extra hops.
With the RIngCentral App for Citrix, we work to establish a direct media channel from your remote device where Citrix is installed to the RingCentral data center. This allows us to minimize the number of network hops and optimize the delivery of audio between callers.
- Use one business phone number for calling, SMS, and fax
- Staying connected has never been easier with Apps that Learn™
- Route incoming calls efficiently with a multi-level auto attendant
- Access advanced call options like Call Park, Call Flip, and more
- Windows: Citrix Workspace app 2010 or later
- MacOS: Citrix Workspace app 2010 or later
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (CVAD) 1912 LTSR or later
On the local device:
- Install Citrix Workspace.
- Install RingCentral Phone Citrix plugin.
- Launch Citrix Workspace and connect to your server host.
On the virtual desktop:
- Install RingCentral Phone app.
- Launch RingCentral Phone app and initiate a call.
- The icon Media optimized on the active call screen should be shown if the media-optimization is working correctly.