Chexout Partner App
The most advanced infectious disease management, surveillance, investigation, and contact tracing software available for Public Health.
Be the first to write a customer review
Chexout Partner App app integration for BT Cloud Work
Chexout Partner App for BT Cloud Work
Infectious Disease Management, Prevention and Control Software for Public Health and its Partners
Chexout’s software solutions for Public Health feature patient registration and communications, workforce and workflow management, investigations and contact tracing, analytics, and reporting.
Chexout’s advanced tools and extensive experience in Public Health are helping state and local health departments meet their needs for a one-stop integrated infectious disease management platform for COVID-19, STD, TB, and all other reportable diseases and infections.
- Click-to-call. Chexout leverages BT Cloud Work’s unified calling capabilities like call controls, inbound, and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Chexout, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- One phone number. Whether working from an office or out in the field, RingCentral enables mobile-friendly access to all Chexout’s unified messaging functionality.
- Incoming-call screen pop-up: Incoming calls trigger screen pops with the information your team needs to deliver a quality experience.
- Call logs: With advanced features such as offline call logging and multi-call log option, your team can address the tasks with the highest priority first.
- Integrates with the Chexout software platform: Reach out to clients easily by calling or texting right from the Chexout platform.
- Work-remote friendly. Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using your browser.
- Seamless BT Cloud Work unified messaging integration with Chexout delivers streamlined clinic and patient communications
- Integrating our Chexout solution enabled by BT Cloud Work solution allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, on-board teams faster, and offer your customers a superior experience.
- BT Cloud Work for Chexout reduces the need for your team to switch between applications to access key information such as lab reports.
- Workforce management and workload balancing features in Chexout allow calls to be routed to other team members who can seamlessly access prior communication to never miss a beat on optimizing patient outcomes by reducing time to treat and delivering an exceptional patient experience.
Other Chexout Features/Benefits:
Chexout’s software is so advanced you can get it all, or just the features you need.
✓ Workforce Management
✓ Workforce Collaboration Tools
✓ Investigations Module
✓ Real Contact Tracing
✓ Cluster Diagrams
✓ Lab Communications
✓ Predictive Outbreak Management
✓ Clinic Management
✓ Outreach Testing
✓ Real-time Data
> Digitize Your Public Health Department Operations
Since 2010, Chexout has been helping Public Health digitize its clinics and operations and is working in state, territory, county, city, and local health departments from Hawaii to the US Virgin Islands.
Chexout is a cloud-based software that provides patient portals, monitoring and communications, clinic management, lab communications, contact tracing, investigation management, analytics and so much more. Choose only the functions you need.
Chexout works as a standalone product or works with your current EHR, EDSS and Lab(s).
> Custom Manage Public Health Clinics
· Patient self-intake/assessment
· Online appointment scheduling
· Workflow management
· Lab ordering and results
> Improve Patient Outcomes
· Investigation management
· Cluster diagrams
· Outbreak management
· Customizable for all types of infections
· Patient follow-up reminders
> Advanced Communications and Telehealth
· Manage patients across clinics
· Automated SMS text and email messaging
· Automated results notifications
· Patient Portal
· Customized post-test counseling
· Supports 12+ languages
> Dynamic Surveillance, Contact Tracing, and Reporting
· Customizable reports
· Aggregates data from disparate sources
· Performance metrics and analytics
· Surveillance for STD/HIV/TB/COVID/Hepatitis, etc.
· Most advanced EDSS available
· Manage data flows to and from Community Partners
Customer Use Cases + Success Stories:
West Virginia needed Chexout software in May of 2020 for their COVID response. With only 30-days lead time they required the capability to scale their workforce to 1,000 CTs working remotely and accept, distribute, and utilize thousands of ELRs and patient interactions an hour. Requirements their current EDSS couldn’t handle. WV is now working with Chexout to replace WVEDSS in all their program areas.
Indianapolis purchased the software with the NCAA Basketball Tournament fast approaching and needed Chexout to work as a hub between their other data sources including their PHL, the State’s Microsoft Dynamics, another third-party vendor and do it in 23 days. Chexout is now working with Indianapolis to include all their program areas.
Philadelphia needed Chexout to run multiple program areas and to fill gaps left by other vendors. We rapidly adapted Chexout to run their Mobile COVID Testing Vans with online appointment scheduling, to do Immunization Appointment Reminders, and now run their Mobile Vaccination Vans. Chexout has been providing support to Philadelphia’s STD Program since 2015.
System requirements: Hosted on Chexout’s cloud or behind your firewall.
Interested in learning more?
Please give us a call at 1-800-437-1888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.