Zoho CRM for BT Cloud Work helps your sales and support teams with better call handling and CRM experience. With features like single-click dialing, screen pop-ups for incoming calls, automatic call logging, and much more, they can manage all call-related activities inside Zoho CRM. Thus focus on their calls, be more productive, and have enriched customer interactions.
Zoho CRM for BT Cloud Work brings integrated cloud business communications and CRM together, for users to manage all the call related activities inside CRM.
- Dial calls from Zoho CRM in a single click - Call your leads and customers from within Zoho CRM in a single click. Avoid the hassles of jumping multiple devices/screens and save time in handling each call. More time means more calls and improved productivity.
- Screen pop-ups for Incoming calls in Zoho CRM - Receive screen pop-ups for incoming calls to know who is calling you. With contextual access to the contacts' history and detailed information from these pop-ups, you can be more prepared to take the call and ensure quality interactions. Save new callers as leads or contacts in Zoho CRM and save your Call-Actions (like adding notes, follow-up tasks) instantly from these pop-ups.
- Automatic call logging - All the call activities get logged automatically inside Zoho CRM. You can avoid logging the call details in two places, rather have it all tracked in Zoho CRM automatically. What’s more, you can even fetch details on your calls and call analytics anytime with the help of Reports in Zoho CRM.
- Simple configuration - Setting up Zoho CRM for RingCentral is very simple. All that you need to do is enter your BT Cloud Work credentials in Zoho CRM and you are good to get started. No installations or no tedious configurations.
- Contextual collaboration - The BT Cloud Work App is a great way to communicate and keep everyone in your sales team informed on what’s happening in your CRM account. Share records from your CRM to people and teams, send and receive instant deal updates, celebrate deal wins, and get reminders in team messaging for all the activities in your CRM calendar.
Original release date: 2017-03-25
- Zoho CRM for BT Cloud Work is available for BT Cloud Work Standard, Premium and Enterprise customers.
- You must have a Zoho CRM Standard or Professional or Enterprise Edition account.
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).