BT Cloud Phone for Skype for Business makes it easy for your teams to access BT Cloud Phone's enterprise-grade communications features without ever leaving their native Microsoft applications, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity. Seamlessly make and receive calls to any number, start an audio conference with up to 1,000 participants with one click, and easily initiate online meetings -- all within Skype for Business.
- Make and receive high-quality calls directly within BT Cloud Phone for Skype for Business to any phone number, not just your Skype contacts.
- Use RingOut to easily dial the number of any Skype for Business contact.
- Send and receive text messages to individuals or groups right from within BT Cloud Phone for Skype for Business, even BT Cloud Phone company contacts.
- Manage active call handling settings: one-click call transfers, Call Flip, call recording, and more.
- Manage inbound call controls: send to voicemail, forward, or ignore.
- Define your region and set unique outbound caller IDs for individual calls to meet your specific business needs.
- Hold instant, one-click audio conference calls with up to 1,000 participants
- Enable unique conference bridge access and international dial-in numbers.
- Initiate BT Cloud Phone video meetings and easily share your screen with any of your contacts.
- View your complete message history
- Set your BT Cloud Phone presence status across all endpoints from within BT Cloud Phone for Skype for Business
► Seamless integration with Skype for Business
Connecting BT Cloud Phone with the business applications you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
► Streamlined business communications
BT Cloud Phone for Skype for Business reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Microsoft applications.
Original release date:
- BT Cloud Phone Basic, Connect, and Collaborate accounts
- PC with Windows 7 or later (32-bit & 64-bit) or Surface with Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Skype for Business 2015 or later