BT Cloud Phone for Mac
Make calls, send text, start conferences, or send faxes from your computer with a click of a mouse without leaving your Mac apps.
BT Cloud Work app integration for BT Cloud Work
With BT Cloud Phone Desktop App, you can access your phone system directly from your computer and take your business calls, voice messages, texts, and faxes anywhere you have a broadband connection. Untether your office and keep productive by moving easily between your Mac files and business communications on the same computer.
Intuitive Interface and Advanced Call Management
- Plug in a headset and use BT Cloud Phone Desktop App to make and receive calls, texts, and faxes from your Internet-enabled Mac. HD voice quality offers clearer sound.
- All messages instantly sync with your account, so you can stay on top of your communications.
- User-friendly robust call controls - make cold or warm call transfers, park calls in the cloud, flip calls on the fly, record conversations instantly, and more.
- Add up to four callers to an existing call, or split calls at any time.
- Screen incoming calls - ignore calls, send callers to voicemail, or reply with automated prepared messages.
- Your company directory is synched and automatically updated so you can see when your colleagues are available for a chat or call.
Voice Conferencing and Web Meetings
- Easily start an audio conference or web meeting from BT Cloud Phone Desktop App without needing to use separate applications.
- Send invitations by email or text, and include international dial-in numbers when you need them.
- Participants also using BT Cloud Phone Desktop App can automatically join a conference call from the invitation, with no cumbersome dial-in numbers to remember.
- Add callers any time during a conference call.
- Requires an existing BT Cloud Phone account. Some features are available only with select Business Connect plans.
- macOS 11 Big Sur (or later)
- Intel or AMD processor
- Minimum of 8 GB of memory
- 500 MB of hard drive space