With BT Cloud Phone Desktop App, you can access your phone system directly from your computer and take your business calls, voice messages, texts, and faxes anywhere you have a broadband connection. Untether your office and keep productive by moving easily between your Mac files and business communications on the same computer.
Intuitive Interface and Advanced Call Management
- Plug in a headset and use BT Cloud Phone Desktop App to make and receive calls, texts, and faxes from your Internet-enabled Mac. HD voice quality offers clearer sound.
- All messages instantly sync with your account, so you can stay on top of your communications.
- User-friendly robust call controls - make cold or warm call transfers, park calls in the cloud, flip calls on the fly, record conversations instantly, and more.
- Add up to four callers to an existing call, or split calls at any time.
- Screen incoming calls - ignore calls, send callers to voicemail, or reply with automated prepared messages.
- Your company directory is synched and automatically updated so you can see when your colleagues are available for a chat or call.
Voice Conferencing and Web Meetings
- Easily start an audio conference or web meeting from BT Cloud Phone Desktop App without needing to use separate applications.
- Send invitations by email or text, and include international dial-in numbers when you need them.
- Participants also using BT Cloud Phone Desktop App can automatically join a conference call from the invitation, with no cumbersome dial-in numbers to remember.
- Add callers any time during a conference call.
- Requires an existing BT Cloud Phone account. Some features are available only with select BT Cloud Phone service packs.
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra or above
- Intel processor
- Minimum of 512 MB of memory
- 200 MB of hard drive space