Let BT Cloud Work for HubSpot enhance your Hubspot CRM experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions via this Chrome Extension.
This integration is an open-source community project found on Github, and is built on top of RingCentral Embeddable, another open-source project supported by the RingCentral community.
- Click-to-Call / SMS / Schedule Meeting: Place calls, texts and schedule meetings from within HubSpot using a hover-to-show tooltip to show click-to-call button on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Contacts sync: Sync HubSpot contacts to RingCentral widget for easy direct dialing.
- Contacts activities access: view contact activities from within the widget.
- Call/SMS log sync: Sync BT Cloud Work call/SMS log and call recording to HubSpot contacts and deals automatically or manually so agents efficiently log call details.
- Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome/Firefox.
- Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
- RingCentral Video: Click to open BT Cloud Work Video, sync BT Cloud Work Video to HubSpot
- Call outcome does not pop immediately: Once a call completes, it may take some time for a call outcome and contact sync to appear in the Chrome Extension.
Workaround: Please wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute for the Chrome Extension to prompt you for a call outcome. We will address this in a future release.
- Calls dropped while navigating HubSpot website: While on a call, you may notice your call is dropped while navigating the HubSpot website. This is because HubSpot reloads the entire page, including any Chrome Extension, as part of the navigation. Page reloads reset every operation occurring on that page including the RingCentral call.
Workaround: You can redirect calls to the RingCentral App or RingCentral Phone App. Doing so will retain the call in these apps while navigating the HubSpot site. Once the call ends, the Chrome Extension will allow you to choose an outcome and take notes on the call before the call is automatically logged into HubSpot.
- Many log notification messages pop for a single text: When the first text using the new Chrome Extension is logged, multiple log notifications will appear. This is due to the Chrome Extension logging the history of your text messages and will only occur the first time.
Workaround: Just wait for the messages to gradually disappear.
- Contact pop on inbound call hides OK button: When receiving an inbound call the Chrome Extension default location may hide the OK button for the contact.
Workaround: Minimize or move the Chrome Extension so you can see the okay button and close the contact pop-up.
- User Guide
- Installation Guide
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.
Original release date: 2020-04-21
Latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox