BT Cloud Phone for Outlook seamlessly blends business communications into your Microsoft Outlook email client, transforming Outlook into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end users to deploy and IT to manage.
Microsoft Outlook is now your complete cloud-based business communications hub
- Improve your productivity by minimizing the number of applications you use to get everyday tasks done: calling, texting, and setting up meetings.
- Reduce the complexity of managing your contacts list. With BT Cloud Phone and Outlook integrated, you can manage all your contacts on one searchable screen.
- See all your past communications such as calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails within Outlook.
Manage and track all business communications in one place
Original release date:
- View your complete communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails - within Outlook.
- Schedule BT Cloud Phone meetings and audio conferences using Outlook.
- View all BT Cloud Phone and Outlook contacts on one easily searchable screen.
- BT Cloud Phone for Outlook is available for all Cloud Phone customers
- Requires Outlook 2013 or later are supported
- Requires Windows® 7 (or later) operating system, 1 GHz (32-bit) or 2 GHz (64-bit) of processor, 512 MB of memory, 200 MB of hard drive space