BT Cloud Work Archiver
Seamlessly integrate with your preferred cloud storage provider to easily backup your communications data.
RingCentral Archiver app integration for BT Cloud Work
With BT Cloud Work Archiver, you can move both historical and current records, starting from the time you set up, to the cloud, immediately resolving storage limitations and freeing up resources. You can now archive call recordings, voicemails, text messages, and faxes to your Box, Smarsh, Dropbox™, or Google Drive™accounts or to an SFTP server, and securely search and retrieve past records anytime.
BT Cloud Work Archiver is an automatic and convenient archival solution within the BT Cloud Work service web.
Admin roles & permissions: Admins can now self-service and manage roles and permissions by assigning users to custom roles with customized archiving privileges.
BT Cloud Work Archiver is no longer in beta! Enjoy the full range of BT Cloud Work Archiver features to seamlessly backup your communications data to your preferred storage cloud provider. New features with this release include:
- Increased awareness of data retention policy with in app banners and design improvement
- Admins can have better control over retaining data even if extensions get deleted or disable backup
- Support new languages: Portuguese, Dutch, Korean
- Archiver users will receive daily email notification when there are items failed to be archived in the past 24 hours
- Data storage—Backup your BT Cloud Work communications data.
- Secure backups—Automatic backups happen on a regular interval with data securely transferred through SSL encryption.
- Flexible settings—Enable users to choose one or more of their communication data to be archived, while empowering administrators to set up an archive of call recordings for all of their managed extensions.
- Intuitive search—Easily search archived data via the administrative portal.
- Reliable archival—Self-service option enables you to re-archive failed uploads to your cloud storage account.
- Custom reporting—Easily create and export filtered reports by date, call direction, cloud storage, from and to phone number, and archival status.
- Scalable storage solution
BT Cloud Work Archiver resolves storage limitations, enabling you to securely save and access data that exceeds the storage period offered by RingCentral.
- Centralized access and control
Never lose another important voicemail or message again. With just a few clicks, the information you need is at your fingertips, so you can keep projects moving forward.
- Streamlined management
Built-in search tools and filtering options enable simple reporting and streamlined audits, allowing you to track and optimize business operations anywhere, anytime.
Original release date: 2016-06-16
- BT Cloud Work Archiver is available for BT Cloud Work Premium™ and Ultimate™ customers.
- Storage options supported: Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SFTP, Smarsh
- Supported browsers: Firefox 46+ (Windows, Mac), Google Chrome 50 + (Windows, Mac), Safari 9.1+ (Mac).
- Latest update: 7/26/21
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Team Messaging||Post messages, as well as view, edit and delete Team Messaging related data|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Read Call Recording||Download call recording content and media|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|Glip||Deprecated: TeamMessaging permission should be used instead|
|Send Notifications||Send notifications to the current user|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|