Akazio Cloud Archive
Akazio Journaling app automatically uploads and archives BT Cloud Work messages and recordings to the Akazio Cloud Archive. Communications can then be reviewed in a modern web-based portal using the integrated compliance workflow, or securely kept in tamper-proof WORM storage to meet regulatory requirements.
BT Cloud Work Data
Setup the connection to BT Cloud Work yourself in the Akazio web portal, and archive all your BT Cloud Work data across all users. Administrators can decide whether to journal all communications from all users, or choose only a subset of either.
- Phone call log and associated recordings
- Voicemails and transcripts (if available)
- SMS conversations (with attached images and files)
- Faxes (including all attachments)
Search over millions of documents in seconds with Akazio’s power search capabilities. Searchable properties include:
- The duration of call recordings or voicemails
- The result of phone calls (answered, rejected, failed, …)
- The direction of phone calls (inbound/outbound)
- Whether the phone call / voicemail has a recording or transcript
- The users involved (by name, phone number, id or email)
- The text contents of communications, or their attachments
- The date the communications was sent
- And much more...
Review in Browser
- View all properties of the calls or messages via the Akazio web portal, or download the original file to review locally
- Listen to call recordings or voicemail using the embedded player
- Add notes to communications, assign them to users for further review, or author compliance policies to automatically categorize incoming files.
Record-Keeping all in one platform
- Review BT Cloud Work files alongside other channels (like email, Slack or Microsoft Teams). Store and view all the various communication types in one unified archiving platform.
- Follow communication threads as users transcend channels, taking their conversations from IM to phone to email.
- All communication data is strongly encrypted (both at-rest and in-transit), with access to the archive protected with the latest in cloud security.
- The archive offers strict data residency guarantees; organizations can pick the geographical region that they need their data stored in, thereby reducing the concern surrounding the EU/US Data Privacy Shield and GDPR
- Users can choose for their data to be stored long term in tamper-proof WORM storage.
Discover further features and pricing tiers at https://www.akazio.com/connector-ringcentral.
Original release date:
- Akazio license (or trial license)
- BT Cloud Work subscription with the ability to install App Gallery apps (Standard, Premium or Ultimate)
- BT Cloud Work admin account