Engage Voice for Salesforce brings together the power of Contact Center routing with the leader of Cloud CRM vendors to increase productivity, and provide better, more personalized customer interactions. The seamless integration enables you to capture call information directly inside Salesforce customer records.
Available for Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning. Applicable for Service Cloud only.
- Flexible voice connection: Agents can use the integrated soft phone that leverages WebRTC and is compatible with multi-tabs, in addition to RingCentral Extensions with supported RingCentral hard phone and softphone, and any phone number of their choice.
- Agent scripting: Be instantly notified when a script is available on an incoming call. Access agents scripts any time from the Agent Script tabs.
- Click-to-call: Place outbound calls and allow for easy follow-ups right within salesforce.
- Instant screen pop-up: Identify callers based on the incoming phone number matched against information captured within Salesforce, or based on information entered by the customer in the IVR.
- Full queue selection: Allow agents to choose one or multiple queues to log in to and maximize flexibility during their shifts.
- Single sign-on (SSO): Leverage Single Sign-On (SSO) with RingCentral Credential for ease of use for simple agent login experience.
- Persistent Phone Connection: Agents can toggle their phone connection to be persistent or not, in order to get connected faster to customers on incoming calls.
- Automatic case & Activity creation: Administrators can customize how to automatically create cases in Salesforce when a call is received. Information can be retrieved from telephony data, or data entered by the customer in the IVR, and automatically mapped into the case or the activity fields via a dedicated Admin UI.
- Built in call control: Facilitate collaboration with robust call control allowing agents to transfer to a person (internal, phone book, or ad-hoc number) or to a queue. Internal transfer displays the real-time presence of the other agents to maximize efficiency.
- Agent status reason codes: Agents can select their non-ready reason code directly within the widget. The codes are always kept up-to-date through rich APIs for optimal reporting.
- Call Disposition: Agents can select their call dispositions directly within the integration and synchronizes them with Engage Voice for future analytics and follow up
- Call logging: Log all calls and notes directly into Salesforce. All inbound and outbound call activities are retrievable from Task.
- Access from anywhere: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using any popular browser.
- Work the way you want: Work in Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning UI.
Run your customer engagement on a reliable platform. Prevent downtime and scale infinitely with modern cloud architecture. Run all functions of your platform with triple redundancy, running across geographically dispersed data centers at a time.
Ideal Beta customers are using Salesforce for Inbound calls, or some click-to-dial calls. Please note that in this version of the Beta there is no support for automated outbound dialing with Salesforce lists.