Avaya Cloud Office for Zendesk
Deliver more memorable customer experiences and increase productivity by integrating your cloud communications with Zendesk.
Avaya Cloud Office for Zendesk
With the new message hub feature users can:
- Access all Avaya Cloud Office text messages, voicemails, and faxes from one place.
- Receive, play, and download voicemails
- Receive and download fax
- Send bulk text messages to up to 50 people and manage SMS conversations with 1:1 threads
With seamless integration between Avaya Cloud Office and Zendesk, you can simply click to dial, eliminating misdials and improving call efficiency. Incoming calls automatically bring up matching customer records or create new Zendesk cases, enabling agents to provide quicker and more personalized responses. Let Avaya Cloud Office for Zendesk streamline your help desk workflows, boost agent productivity, and improve the quality of interactions you have with your customers.
- Make or receive calls through the Avaya Cloud Office solution using the Avaya Cloud Office unified app, directly from your Zendesk account.
- Incoming calls are matched with existing customer records and related details are instantly displayed.
- Multi-calls ticket log gives agents the option to log new inbound calls while on existing calls or continue working on current call.
- Complete call history and filtering capabilities.
- Integrated presence status across Avaya Cloud Office devices.
- Always accessible via your preferred browser on Windows® or Mac®.
- Use the integration with any Avaya Cloud Office endpoint, including a desk phone, mobile, or desktop app.
- Seamless integration with Zendesk
Integrating your Avaya Cloud Office solution with everyday applications, such as Zendesk, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
- Streamlined business communications
Avaya Cloud Office for Zendesk reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access business functionalities and accomplish their tasks.
- Exceptional customer experiences
Intuitive user interface and optimized actions, such as click to dial and customer information pop-ups, allow agents to deliver a timely, highly customized experience for all calls.
- Avaya Cloud Office for Zendesk integration is available for Premium™ and Ultimate™ customers.
- You must have an active Zendesk account.
- Zendesk Talk Partner Edition must be enabled within Zendesk.
- Requires Windows® XP, 7, 8 and above, or Mac OS X® Mountain Lion and above.
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 30 and above, Firefox® 25 and above, Safari® 6.0.5 and above, or Internet Explorer® 10 and above.
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|WebSocket||Make API calls via the WebSocket transport|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|