TigerTMS iLink WEB
TigerTMS provides indispensable core connectivity and management solutions trusted worldwide.
Be the first to write a customer review
A communication hub for the TigerTMS suite via Avaya Cloud Office
iCharge Enterprise has a comprehensive set of Communication Management features that provide real-time information to improve operations:
- Dashboard view of your hotel operations including; room status, occupancy levels, system alerts
- Fast billing of voice usage for guests and administration teams
- Automatic production of a range of reports to give detailed analysis, and enable operational improvements
TigerTMS iLink WEB is the application module available as part of iCharge Enterprise for integration to Avaya Cloud Office within hospitality environments. Once enabled and together with connectivity to a Property Management System a fully automated service is available.
- Call ticket logging and reporting – Outgoing / Incoming / Internal call directions logged. If required guest outgoing calls can be 'marked up' and posted to Guest bill on hotel Property Management System
- Bar/Unbar phone - by default guest extensions will be barred if vacant. Guest extensions unbarred and outgoing calls permitted only if room occupied and guest has credit as instructed by PMS
- Add/Remove Guest name - provide that VIP service to every guest that calls a Avaya Cloud Office admin extension by being able to address them by name upon answer.
- Room Move - guest decides they wish to change rooms then no problem
Together with another TigerTMS application called innLine IP then the following functionality can also be achieved.
- Wakeup Set/Cancel/Change - wakeups can be managed by guest or staff
- Wakeup Alarm delivery - room extension calling, time is played an snooze call offered
- Wakeup failure notification - no answer when guest called then Operator alerted and report generated.
- Room Clean/ Dirty/ Inspected Status update - housekeepers can instantly update the status of the room on PMS from the phone.
- Minibar article posting