Integrate Avaya Cloud Office for TeamSupport and provide your agents with the key customer information they need in a snap. When your customers call for help, their ticket history, service agreements and happiness index automatically appear in your TeamSupport account, ensuring a great customer experience. Use any Avaya Cloud Office device to take calls and automatically bring up the matching TeamSupport account.
Original release date:
- Receive calls through your Avaya Cloud Office phone system directly from within your TeamSupport tickets.
- Incoming calls are instantly matched to existing TeamSupport customer records and displayed on the screen, so agents can immediately provide insightful conversation.
- Agents can effortlessly enter notes about active calls directly in customer and contact records.
- Work anytime through your favorite browser on Windows® or Mac® - no software to install.
- Use any Avaya Cloud Office-enabled device: your desk phone, the Avaya Cloud Office mobile app, or Avaya Cloud Office for Desktop.
- TeamSupport for Avaya Cloud Office is available to all Avaya Cloud Office customers
- You must have a TeamSupport Enterprise Edition account
- Supported browsers: Chrome™, Safari™, Firefox™, IE™