Avaya Cloud Office for Smarsh Beta
Remain compliant in the cloud with automatic data archival into Smarsh
Avaya Cloud Office Integration for Smarsh
Avaya Cloud Office for Smarsh allows users to seamlessly archive their Avaya Cloud Office app message and SMS data to Smarsh via Avaya Cloud Office Archiver. Firms and businesses that have compliance, open record requests and other requirements can now leverage Avaya Cloud Office for Smarsh while meeting recordkeeping and regulatory needs. Avaya Cloud Office for Smarsh enables users to manage their Avaya Cloud Office app message, SMS, fax, and voicemail data while remaining compliant and productive in the cloud.
Easily search and audit:
- Avaya Cloud Office team message data including people and keywords, with the ability to filter by date and time.
- SMS and MMS content
- Call recordings
- Fax data and its contents
- Images, videos, and other attachments sent in a message
- Special characters and emoticons
Drill into message data results with the ability to view direct, group, and team communications.
Store Avaya Cloud Office message data in Smarsh for as long as necessary and export it in multiple formats.
With Smarsh and Avaya Cloud Office connected, users can easily utilize ready to search message data directly from within Smarsh so you team can focus on daily business needs instead of lengthy data searches.
Seamless integration with Smarsh
Smarsh’s data captures remain fully compliant, preserving the chain of custody and identifying users across message touchpoints, so your team can audit with ease knowing the data is secure.
Original release date: 2020-01-30
- Must be the Admin of the Avaya Cloud Office account
- Must have access to Avaya Cloud Office editions Premium and above
- Avaya Cloud Office for Smarsh is a beta integration