Avaya Cloud Office for Salesforce
Empower your Salesforce system with cloud communications capabilities and create a more collaborative CRM experience.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Avaya Cloud Office app integration for Salesforce
Let Avaya Cloud Office for Salesforce enhance your CRM and Service Management experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions. The integration works in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Avaya Cloud Office for Salesforce lets you make and receive calls directly from your Salesforce account. You can now schedule Avaya Cloud Office Video meetings, in addition to quickly assigning call dispositions, logging calls, taking notes and more, without jumping back and forth between applications.
Available for Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning. Applicable for both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Directory Support: Now you can search and select personal contacts in your company directory.
- Custom Objects: Objects matched in the "Related To" field of a call log are no longer limited to Account, Opportunity, or Case. Admins now have the flexibility to create custom objects that are key to their organization's business processes, auditing and/or reporting.
- In-App Calling: Now using WebRTC technology, leverage Avaya Cloud Office calling capabilities like call controls, inbound, and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Salesforce.
- Avaya Cloud Office Video: Now working seamlessly with Avaya Cloud Office Video. View your video meetings in your Salesforce calendar. Configure your meeting settings within Salesforce.
- Avaya Cloud Office Unified App: Users can now make and receive calls from the Avaya Cloud Office unified app. No need to download the phone app.
- High Velocity Sales (HVS): By powering the telephony side of a sales cadence we allow sales reps to click-to-call right from their work queue and log them with a HVS disposition to move your sales cadence forward. Only available for Salesforce Lightning.
- Performance reporting: View a complete dashboard of your team’s performance. Now you can edit and customize the Avaya Cloud Office Analytics data as a native Salesforce report through our Cloud Phone Report.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Salesforce by clicking on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Call logs: With advanced features such as offline call logging and multi-call log option, agents can address the most important tasks first.
- Schedule meetings: Seamlessly schedule video meetings from within Salesforce.
- Integrates with the Salesforce app: Reach out to customers on the fly by calling or texting right from Account, Contact, or Lead tabs.
- Installation Made Easy: Now introducing an install wizard that will take the admin through a series of simple steps to configure the integration in 7 simple steps.
- Access from anywhere: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using any popular browser.
- Work the way you want: Work in Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning UI.
Seamless integration with Salesforce
Integrating your RingCentral solution with everyday applications, such as Salesforce, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
Streamlined business communications
RingCentral for Salesforce reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access key business functionalities to accomplish their daily tasks.
Exceptional customer experiences
Access to key customer information and call history allows agents to deliver a timely and personalized customer experience.
The Avaya Cloud Office for Salesforce integration can be installed from either the RingCentral App Gallery or the Salesforce AppExchange into your Salesforce sandbox or production environments. Bear in mind, installing apps from App Gallery or AppExchange requires you to have administrative privileges in Salesforce.
- Avaya Cloud Office for Salesforce is available for Avaya Cloud Office MVP® Premium and Ultimate customers.
- You must have a Salesforce Professional (PE) or above (EE and UE).
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include: Chrome™30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 - Safari is supported for Classic view only (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).
- Avaya Cloud Office for Salesforce is compatible with Avaya Cloud Office Video and Avaya Cloud Office Meetings
- Avaya Cloud Office for Salesforce is NOT compatible with community licenses.
- High Velocity Sales feature compatibility: ONLY available for Lightning.