Boost meeting efficiency for any conference space with Rooms - a wireless and scalable solution for your video conferencing needs.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
RingCentral Rooms - Powered by RingCentral Video
Transform your meeting spaces into dynamically enabled video conferencing destinations. Using existing off-the-shelf equipment, you can easily set up, hold, and manage video conferences with the highest quality “in-room” experience. Walk into any room and easily start and control a video meeting with one touch. Share presentations, documents, and other content wirelessly from your laptop. Seamlessly reserve rooms from Microsoft and Google calendar integrations.
- HD Video and Audio
- One-touch Join
- Direct Share
- Calendar Integration
- Collaborative capabilities
- Available in the US, Canada and Europe
Original release date: 2020-05-27
- Mac OS Big Sur(11) or above
- Windows 10 (SAC version 1909 and above, LTSC version 1809)
RingCentral Rooms Installation Guide
1. Download the RingCentral Rooms app from the App store
2. Launch the installed app
3. Sign in with the user credentials assigned to RingCentral Rooms
4. Select a room from the list
5. Enter the pairing code on the screen
6. Wait for about 15 minutes until the calendar retrieves the list of the upcoming meetings