RingCentral Engage Digital adapter for Google Dialogflow
Automatically answer customer questions with virtual assistant from Google Dialogflow. Drive customer satisfaction and agents productivity.
Be the first to write a customer review
Engage Digital for Dialogflow
Access across digital messaging channels
- RingCentral Engage Digital folds all messages, regardless of their source into a single API. This allows developers to build the Google Dialogflow Bot only once. Once completed, the Bot is available to all messaging channels supported by Engage Digital (e.g Fb Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Web Chat, etc).
- Connect Engage Digital Messaging channels to the automatic text-based conversational functionality of Google Dialogflow.
Qualification of messages:
- Leverage the capability of Google Dialogflow to better qualify the incoming messages (e.g recognize VIP customers, and tag messages accordingly).
Handover to Agent:
- Contextual Handover: Whenever the Bot is unable to pursue the conversation with the customer, the conversation will be handover to a RingCentral Engage Digital Agent who will be able to see all prior messages and provide a seamless experience for the customer.
- Skill-based Handover: With combining the automatic qualification of messages and handover capability, current messages can be routed to a live agent based on their specific skills.
- The end-to-end analytics from RingCentral Engage Digital captures the interaction from beginning to end, allowing for measurement of the Bots efficiency.
- Drive productivity: Leveraging the AI Bot, companies are capable of supporting a higher volume of customer questions.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Leveraging state-of-the-art Natural Language, customers can ask questions in a natural way.
- Higher ROI: Agent time is focused on more complex tasks/questions that can drive higher customer results.
- Must be a RingCentral Engage customer
- Must have a Google Dialogflow account