Avaya Cloud Office for Google Workspace
Simplify communication within Gmail and Google Calendar with the Google Workspace Add-on.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Unify Office
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Google Workspace Add-on App Integration
The Avaya Cloud Office Google Workspace Add-on makes communicating with email and calendar easier. Quickly access Avaya Cloud Office directly from the Add-ons bar to seamlessly call, text, view communications history, and schedule meetings. Streamline business communications and increase productivity across all functions with Avaya Cloud Office and Google integrated.
- Users can transform their Gmail application, accessing and messaging contacts within the context of any email conversation--on any device.
- Surface contextual information within Gmail message threads
- Make outbound calls and send SMS messages directly from email conversations
- View recent call history
- Start a new email conversation from within a contact card
- View presence of RingCentral contacts
- Schedule a meeting from the Google Workspace Add-on sidebar
- Configure Avaya Cloud Office Video meeting settings: use a personal meeting ID, require a meeting password, enable waiting rooms, end-to-end encryption, and more
- Join the meeting from within Google Calendar
Seamless integration with Gmail
Work smarter within Gmail threads, access important information and gain insight on current and new contacts faster.
Productive team collaboration
The ability to view the presence status of your contacts in Gmail evolves your team communication streams, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Streamlined business communications
Work more efficiently without flipping through multiple applications to access key business functionalities.
- Avaya Cloud Office Google Workspace Add-on is available to all customers.
- Must have a Gmail or Google Calendar account