Avaya Cloud Office Google Chrome Extension
Streamline workflows to drive productivity with your Google account to create a powerful business communications hub.
Avaya Cloud Office app integration for Google Chrome
Seamlessly integrate your Avaya Cloud Office communications and collaboration solution with Google Cloud to create a powerful business communications hub. The Avaya Cloud Office for Google Chrome extension makes it easy for your teams to access key Avaya Cloud Office features without leaving their Google applications, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity.
- Schedule and join Avaya Cloud Office Meetings
Chrome browser softphone:
- Access the persistent Avaya Cloud Office softphone tab from any web page
- View your complete communications history (voicemails, faxes, and messages)
- Manage inbound call handling settings
- Active call control features (multi-way call, transfer, record, flip, etc.)
- Receive inbound call notifications on the Avaya Cloud Office badge
- Combine your Avaya Cloud Office and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen
- Click-to-dial or click-to-SMS phone numbers within your Google Workspace application
- Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
- Change your presence status
- View the presence status of all your contacts
Seamless integration with Google Chrome
Connecting Avaya Cloud Office with the web browser you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
Streamlined business communications
The Avaya Cloud Office for Google Chrome extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Google applications.
Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join conferences evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
- Avaya Cloud Office for Google is available to all Avaya Cloud Office customers
- Avaya Cloud Office for Google is available as a Chrome extension
- You must have an active Google account
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later), operating systems are required
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Chrome extension supports Chrome OS.