Genesis Incident Aware for Avaya Cloud Office
Cross Platform Solution providing Mass Notifications, On-Site Alerting, Recipient Response Tracking, Enhanced Paging, and more.
Be the first to write a customer review
Genesis Incident Aware for Avaya Cloud Office app integration
Incident Aware is an easy-to-use cloud-based solution for dramatically improving two-way internal and external communications, empowering your precise and timely responses to critical events.
Incident Aware leverages both mobile devices and desktops, utilizing your existing paging equipment and other resources to instantly connect you with those who need to be notified, regardless of location.
In addition to extensive alerting options, Incident Aware's configurable layout guides your staff in capturing the necessary information. Staff are presented with lists of preset questions, checklist items to complete, instructions to upload relevant photos, videos and audio, and space to collaborate in real-time within an incident-specific chat.
Flexible notifications and compelled response options notify staff and public recipients when new information is added or items are completed and can also proactively seek acknowledgement of incident alerts being received.
- Initiate location-rich panic alarms, evacuations, or lockdowns
- Send and receive alerts from multiple buildings or locations & trigger cascading notifications
- Alert selected groups or notify all staff members of on and off-site emergencies
- Enable real-time exchange of notes, checklists, chats and multimedia sharing
- Distribute simultaneous alerts via email, SMS, mobile, voice, desktop-apps & overhead pages
- Trigger emergency and non-emergency events based on actions taken on RingCentral phones
- Integrates seamlessly with our GenAlert for RingCentral solution
- Consolidates all collected information into easy-to-read reports
- Accessible as a web app, and via Android & iOS stores. Can be deployed using most MDM solutions.
- Customizable app appearance