Avaya Cloud Office for Firefox
Seamlessly integrate cloud communications into your Firefox browser to create a powerful business communications hub.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Avaya Cloud Office for Firefox
Seamlessly integrate your Avaya Cloud Office communications and collaboration solution with Firefox to create a powerful business communications hub. The Avaya Cloud Office for Firefox extension makes it easy for your teams to access key Avaya Cloud Office features without leaving the Firefox browser, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity.
- Schedule and join Avaya Cloud Office Meetings and audio conference calls via Google Calendar
Firefox browser softphone:
- Access the persistent Avaya Cloud Office softphone tab from any Web page
- View your communications history and easily call or SMS and view contact cards directly from call history
- Active call control features (multi-party call, transfer, record, flip, etc.)
- Coordinate your active inbound, outbound, and on hold calls simultaneously in a single list view.
- Enter the message hub to view a complete list of voicemails, faxes, and texts in one view. Seamlessly compose SMS messages, view and download a fax file, and play, download, and flag voicemails.
- Receive inbound call notifications on the Firefox badge
- Combine your Avaya Cloud Office, Google, and personal contacts in one easy-to-search screen and view your recent activities with a specific contact within contact details.
- Manage inbound call handling settings
- Change your presence status
- View the presence status of all your contacts
► Seamless integration with Firefox
Connecting Avaya Cloud Office with the web browser you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
► Streamlined business communications
The Avaya Cloud Office for Firefox extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in the Firefox browser.
► Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join conferences evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Download the Avaya Cloud Office for Firefox Datasheet here.
Download the Installation Guide [here](https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/12697-Integrations-Avaya Cloud Office-for-Firefox?language=en_US).
Original release date: 2020-03-30
- Firefox browser required
- Must have a Google account
Latest update: August 2019
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Edit Accounts||View and update account information, create, update and delete user extensions|
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Faxes||View, send and receive faxes|
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Edit Call Log||View, update and delete user call log records|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|WebSocket||Make API calls via the WebSocket transport|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Contacts||View, create, update and delete personal address book contacts|
|Edit Extensions||View and update extension information, including name, extension number, phone number, email, etc.|
|Telephony Sessions||Control advanced telephony session features|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|