Cloze for Avaya Cloud Office
Manage relationships, your inbox, and your contacts in one app.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Unify Office
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Cloze App Integration with Avaya Cloud Office
Cloze is like a personal digital assistant that is always prompting you at the right moment and reminding you of important events and activities. It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls, meetings, notes, documents, and messages. It's all organized for you - without any busy work.
Cloze and Avaya Cloud Office work together to make sure you’re on top of all your customers, clients, and prospects.
- One record of all your calls with any person or company automatically brought together with emails, meetings, documents, notes, messages, and more - so you have a complete history of everything you’ve done with them.
- Cloze tracks every call, voicemail, fax, and text message for every person, company, project, and deal.
- Existing Cloze contact records are instantly matched to incoming callers and displayed on the screen, so you can have an immediate context of your last conversation.
- Click to dial phone numbers in any Cloze contact record to eliminate misdials and speed up response times.
- Easy setup. Just enter your Avaya Cloud Office credentials and you're ready to go.
- Use any RingCentral-enabled device: your desk phone, the Avaya Cloud Office mobile app, or Avaya Cloud Office for Desktop - no matter where you work, your calls are logged to Cloze.
Original release date: 2016-04-28
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10+, or Microsoft Edge (when running in-browser)
- iOS7 and higher, Android 4.4 KitKat and higher (when running the native Cloze app)