Avaya Cloud Office for Skype for Business makes it easy for your teams to access Avaya Cloud Office's enterprise-grade communications features without ever leaving their native Microsoft applications, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity. Seamlessly send and receive calls and SMS messages to any number, start an audio conference with up to 1,000 participants with one click, and easily initiate Avaya Cloud Office online meetings -- all within Skype for Business.
- Make and receive high-quality calls directly within Avaya Cloud Office for Skype for Business to any local or international phone number, not just your Skype contacts.
- Use RingOut to easily dial the number of any Skype for Business contact.
- Send and receive SMS texts to individuals or groups right from within Avaya Cloud Office for Skype for Business, even those outside your Skype contacts.
- Manage active call handling settings: multi-party calling, one-click call transfers, Call Flip, call recording, and more.
- Manage inbound call controls: send to voicemail, reply with text message, forward, ignore.
- Define your region and set unique outbound caller IDs for individual calls to meet your specific business needs.
- Hold instant, one-click audio conference calls with up to 1,000 participants
- Enable unique conference bridge access and international dial-in numbers.
- Initiate Avaya Cloud Office video meetings and easily share your screen with any of your contacts.
- View your complete SMS and message history
- Set your Avaya Cloud Office presence status across all endpoints from within Avaya Cloud Office for Skype for Business
- Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
► Seamless integration with Skype for Business
Connecting Avaya Cloud Office with the business applications you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
► Streamlined business communications
Avaya Cloud Office for Skype for Business reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Microsoft applications.