Autoreply Bot for RingCentral
Tired of always replying to the same questions, let Autoreply Bot reply for you!
Be the first to write a customer review
Improve team efficiency by creating replies to common questions
Tired of having to write answers to commonly asked questions over and over? Add Autoreply Bot and let the bot reply for you!
- Create rules to reply to team messages automatically via a simple user interface.
- Watch Autoreply Bot post messages in response to the rules you define.
IT administration and IT helpdesks
If you have a team in Team Messaging for employees to ask IT admins for help, you can craft answers to some of the most common questions employees ask, such as:
- How to obtain licenses for software your company uses
- How to reset passwords
- What are upcoming company holidays
PTO alerts and announcements
Are there key individuals in a team that are absent and unable to respond? Craft notices to be posted whenever they are mentioned in a team to let others know that they are unavailable.
Using Autoreply Bot
- There is a maximum of 50 rules one can manage. Each rule however can be written to respond to multiple variations of the same question. Separate each word or phrase by a comma to match multiple variations.
About RingCentral Labs
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.