Sr. Software QA Engineer
Job Category: Software research, development and testing.
- Be accountable for the quality of the products under test, working closely with our developer and project teams to deliver functionality for RingCentral product.
- Control and following up QA process during whole SDLC.
- Definition of test plans, design of test cases and test data for existing features and those still to be developed.
- Manual and automated test case execution and evaluation.
- Collect, analyze and present test result.
- Report the discovered issues to development team and follow up on the closure.
- Innovate or improve the test technology and methodology.
Requirements and technical skills:
- Experience of working in small closely knitted teams practicing agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Knowledge of testing web applications or mobile applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven tracking record of good product quality contributed by your test
- Proven tracking record of design complete test cases for major product
- Good at writing design spec, test cases, bug report and other documents in English.
- Great passion on the software development
- Ownership and accountability
- Very good team work spirit
- Customer and quality oriented mindset
- Excellent English communication skills. Good spoken English preferred.
The following skills and experiences will be big plus:
- UML modeling
- Agile development process
- Open source projects
- User experience testing
- Security testing
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree, MS a plus
RingCentral is the #1 provider of cloud computing based business phone systems. Over 250,000 companies are using our services and we are growing rapidly. The header quarter is based in Silicon Valley, California USA. We have many exciting projects in the pipe line and we need top talents like you to join us to innovate and deliver the leading-edge products and services that deeply impact how people do the business in the world.
location: Xiamen Software Park 2
WHERE TO APPLY:
Please send resume, credentials, and references by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org