Sr. Android Developer
Job Category: Software research and development
- Design and implement SIP/VoIP and web applications on Android smart phones and other mobile devices
- Collaborate with product management, service and other teams to analyze the requirements and issues and design the solutions.
- Use the tools and tune the performance of the application and build the quality into product.
- Coach the less experienced engineers
- Innovate or improve the technology and methodology to make the product better
- 3+ years of experiences in Android development.
- Proven record of delivering quality and successful Android applications with excellent user experiences and performance.
- Experienced or knowledgeable in SIP/VoIP protocols and applications
- Strong skills and experiences in Android platform and SDK.
- Good at writing design spec and other documents in English.
- Great passion on the software development
- Ownership and accountability
- Very good team work spirit
- Customer and quality oriented mindset
- Excellent English communication skills including reading, writing and speaking.
The following skills and experiences will be big plus:
- Experience in developing SIP/VoIP applications.
- Working in English environment
- UML modeling
- Agile development process
- Audio/Video codec
- Media server development
- Open source projects
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS/PhD a plus
RingCentral is the #1 provider of cloud computing based business phone systems. Over 250,000 companies are using our services and we are growing rapidly. The header quarter is based in Silicon Valley, California USA. We have many exciting projects in the pipe line and we need top talents like you to join us to innovate and deliver the leading-edge products and services that deeply impact how people do the business in the world.
location: Xiamen Software Park 2
WHERE TO APPLY:
Please send resume, credentials, and references by mail to: email@example.com