Responsibilities/scope of work:
- Support regular SW projects for new service features as a Product Owner;
- Driving SW development projects from Product Management side, supporting Engineering managers per project progression;
- Communication with marketing and engineering teams for elicitation and collection of product requirements;
- Requirements analysis and (re)-engineering, feature analysis and specification formalization;
- Maintaining product requirements repository to sync the product specifications along with DEV implementation.
- Understanding of wide range of telecommunication services;
- Experience in project's requirements elicitation, gathering, engineering and documentation;
- Project management skills, experience with Agile/Scrum methodology will be a plus;
- Ability for quick learning and acquiring technical information from different sources;
- Ability to work both in team environment and individually;
- Verbal & Written English: upper-intermediate/fluent.
RingCentral is the #1 provider of cloud computing based business phone systems. Over 250,000 companies are using our services and we are growing rapidly. The header quarter is based in Silicon Valley, California USA. We have many exciting projects in the pipe line and we need top talents like you to join us to innovate and deliver the leading-edge products and services that deeply impact how people do the business in the world.
location: Xiamen Software Park 2
WHERE TO APPLY:
Please send resume, credentials, and references by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org