Production Database/Web Support Engineer
About the Job
This is a great opportunity to work at a rapidly growing company that is developing market leading Voice-over-IP (VoIP), Hosted PBX, Voicemail, and Fax solutions.
This is a hands-on role that supports production clients by researching and responding to data questions, resolving related incidents/tickets, and helping with business processes understanding.
Provide technical support for customer issues relating to web and database: troubleshooting and ad-hoc data modifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of web and database-related experience in a production environment
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Must be well versed in basic web technologies
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting complex web and database environments
- Excellent ability to quickly distinguish between database and web support issues and learn systems/processes by reading the code
- Demonstrated ability to define and follow best practices and business processes
- Exceptional customer-service orientation. Work well in diverse multicultural environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com