Workforce Manager / Assistant Manager
- Leads a team of Schedulers and Real-time analysts
- Manages the department’s capacity planning
- Generate coaching and evaluation of the workforce team
- Works with cross-functional teams and determine service requirements
- Analyze call center trends including call volumes, call patterns, attrition rates and resource allocation so as to optimize manpower utilization in operations by placing its manpower in the right schedule based on weekly call trends
- Generates Workforce policy and process.
- Should have minimum 2 yrs of managerial experience
Deliver accurate staffing plans and resource requirements to enable optimal call center operations. Design, implement and manage an efficient workforce scheduling process that meets the needs of agents and senior operational leaders. Help the organization forecast and plan for longer-term staffing needs based on future business plans and expected results. Leverage expertise to define appropriate skillsets needed in recruiting to meet upcoming staffing requirements. Work closely with the Workforce Manager to enable effective real-time decision-making. Participate in the requirements definition and deployment of WFM software.
- Analyze historical data and trends to help forecast future contact volume and staff requirements
- Recommend appropriate long-term staffing models to meet the changing business needs
- Create and validate ongoing staffing models to ensure service level targets are consistently met
- Compare resource requirements with available resources to identify and solve potential gaps
- Create optimal agent schedules based on volume forecasts, training goals, vacation plans, etc.
- Provide ongoing adjustments to the forecast model based on actual results and real-time activity
- Ensure all required WFM data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis
- Work with other WFM personnel to identify potential resource or skill gaps by campaign
- Prepare updated staffing plans based on future product releases and product launches
- Ensure team accurately tracks and manages call center schedule adherence
- Monitor absenteeism levels and work with call center leaders on attendance management initiatives
- Work with Senior Management team on initiatives to support new business growth and overall operations
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions related to real time performance issues
- Interface with account managers as need for escalation of service impacting issues
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- College degree – technical degree or technical course experience preferred
- At least two years of Workforce Management experience in a call center setting is required
- At least one year of Workforce Resource Planning experience
- Extensive familiarity with call center software applications and processes.
- Experience with MS Access, Cisco, CMS, Blue Pumpkin, eWFM or Business Objects is a plus.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to apply these efficiently to solve problems
- Critical thinker who can contribute to challenging assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Good decision making skills and maintains calmness under tight pressure
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to lead, support and train staff
- Very good verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi- extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com