Web Content Writer
- Write marketing/web content following the guidelines set by the company.
- Write, proof and submit press releases.
- Write copy for newsletter and internal communications.
- Proof existing sites/articles.
- Keep abreast of advertising trends applicable to the telecom industry.
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- At least 2-3 years of web writing experience.
- Expert knowledge of web writing techniques.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems in a plus.
- SEO knowledge is a plus.
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi- extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org